From June 3, 2020 to June 17, 2020.
Thank you to each of the participants for their work, efforts and incredible talent, and thank you to more than 1000 people who have help us choose the winners. We couldn’t have done it without any of you.
The winners are the following:
MONÓLOGOS / MONOLOGUES :
The voting period will be open from today June 3rd until June 17th. You choose the winners.
The five most voted videos will be the winners of this contest Quarantine Monologues. In the event of a tied vote, CCEMiami will decide.
Please find below the 11 participants and their monologues:
2. Mi monólogo de cuarentena por Julia Isis Chaljup Alvarez
Relato sobre la cuarentena y cómo me afectó a mi.
3. Trapped with Roommates por Cherise Clough
Zoey is a 19 year old girl who lives with 3 other roommates she got from Craigslist 6 months ago. Being forced to stay at home with them has presented a new set of challenges for her. She is in the middle of her online class when her personal struggles are revealed.
4. De Cuarentenas y Aislamientos por Héctor Manuel Gutiérrez
6.De Circe: Carta no enviada por Mónica Quintero Cedeño
7. Monólogo en cuarentena por Enrique José Rodríguez
9. Lo más grande por Darien Martinez Blanco
10. Sin temor a morir por Leda Santodomingo
11. Miradas de cuarentena por Nuria Ferrer Muñoz-Seca
The official sponsor of the contest is ArtesMiami.
VOTE HERE: (PLEASE SIGN IN TO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT)